1. The Rich Hill R-IV Board of Education invites you and all members of the Rich Hill Community to a public hearing from 5:30-6:30PM on Wednesday April 11, 2018 in the Rich Hill School Library for the purposes of providing input to the Board and administration on the topic of School Safety.
The following areas of school safety are open for discussion:
- Operations and Safety Practices
- Cooperation with Outside Entities
- Existing District Policy and Possible Changes to Policy regarding staff members carrying firearms.
2. The Rich Hill School Security Public Perception Survey is still open for your input at the following link:
This survey is 100% anonymous.
The School District’s board and administration appreciate all feedback and input from the public regarding the above safety and security issues.